Website Information | FEMA.gov
FEMA Official Websites
In addition to this fema.gov website, FEMA also owns and manages these .gov domains.
FEMA Web Policies
View information and resources on the policies that govern FEMA web content.
Cookies and Analytics
FEMA.gov uses single-session cookies for technical purposes, such as to provide seamless navigation on the platform. These cookies do not permanently record data and are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. FEMA.gov session cookies are only available during an active browser session. When you close your browser, the session cookie disappears.
FEMA.gov also uses multi-session cookies to help us understand how people use the platform and how we can improve it. We use Google Analytics web analysis software. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Traffic statistics are collected anonymously and aggregated, and no information is traceable to any particular individual.
Link policy and approval
This site may include useful hyperlinks or pointers to information created and maintained by others. We provide these links and pointers only for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an external website, please remember that you are leaving that blog and that you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners / sponsors of the external website. When you leave this blog, remember that FEMA:
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of any information contained on any linked website
- Do not endorse the organizations that sponsor the linked websites, and we do not endorse the opinions they express or the products / services they offer
- Cannot authorize the use of copyrighted material contained in linked websites. Those who provide comments are responsible for the copyright of any content they provide.
- Not responsible for any transmissions that users receive from linked websites
- Does not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act
Reuse and copyright
Most of the material on FEMA.gov is copyright free and may be copied and distributed without permission. We are flattered that you want to share. A quote from FEMA.gov and a return link is much appreciated.
We sometimes use photos or graphics that we have allowed or that are restricted. Check if there is copyright or photo credit. You must seek permission from the original source to use this material. Learn more about Copyright and other rights in US government works.
Learn more about Use of DHS intellectual property, including use of the official seal and other trademarks or certification for DHS programs.