Dashkit creates personalized and personal dashboards on your iPad
Dashkit is a new iPad app that lets users create custom, personal dashboards to view on their iPad or on the big screen via AirPlay.
Available for pre-order on the App Store now and ready to download on March 1, Dashkit lets users create dashboards that display everything from date and time to Twitter timelines, photos, reminders , etc You can even track the status of your Gmail inbox.
As a free download, the following panels are available for users to create their own dashboards. Mixing and matching those that offer the required information will create the ultimate in views at a glance.
- Date & Time → Display the current date and a digital/analog clock.
- Upcoming Events → View events from your device’s calendars.
- Date Countdown → Keep track of all your most important dates.
- Reminders → See your most important tasks.
- Photos → View a single photo, from your iPad or iCloud Library.
- RSS feeds → Headlines from your favorite websites.
- Web panel → View any content from the web.
- Charts → Line or bar charts from CSV files, Google Spreadsheets or JSON data.
- Now Playing → Show currently playing song (powered by Shazam).
- QR Code → Display a QR code with customizable content.
- Twitter timelines and stats → Latest tweets from your timeline, listings or mentions. Up-to-date statistics of your account.
Dashkit Pro includes:
- Photo Albums → View animated photo slideshows, from your iPad or iCloud Photo Library.
- Weather → Current temperature and forecast.
- Gmail inbox and statistics → Latest inbox messages. Up-to-date numbers for your mailbox.
- Appfigures graphs and statistics → Downloads and sales statistics for all your published applications.
Want to see what Dashkit has to offer? You can find it in the App Store now and place your pre-order. The app will automatically download once March 1 arrives.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.